Tuesday, June 29, 2010

9 month photos




Here are a few of the pictures I took to capture Jack at 9 months. These were fairly difficult to take because Jack is rarely still anymore. He is all over the place! It seems like he sat perfectly still until about 3 weeks ago when in a span of about a week he learned to roll over, sit up, stand up, pull up and now crawl. I should have realized how easy life was when he would stay put in one place:) ha ha. For now my days are VERY busy running after Jack and making sure he doesn't eat any rocks from the fireplace, chew Sadie's bones, pull up on anything dangerous and on and on. I couldn't think of anything more entertaining to do! The only problem is now that he's on the move he's starting to get klutzy and too brave for my taste. Just yesterday he fell off the sofa, got his arm stuck in the crib and pulled Sadie's ear so hard they both cried. And, I guarantee I was watching him like a hawk when all of those things happened! I think I have my work cut out for me!

Besides moving, Jack's other favorite thing lately is to eat. I got a couple good photos of him eating tonight. He is all about trying to feed himself so we're working on it! He is pretty much eating anything I give him. Tonight he had ham (which looked horrible), green beans and rice along with a handful of blueberries cut up. He loved the blueberries! I couldn't get them cut up quick enough for him. Jack is quick to share all his food and his sticky hands with Sadie who is always laying under his highchair waiting for a hand out.



I have to brag on Sadie here for a minute. She's doing so great with Jack. Now that he's moving around more she is so happy to pay him more attention. She hasn't carted off any of his toys--other than a couple squeaky bath toys which I must admit do look like they should be her toys! ha. She checks on Jack often through the night and sometimes I find her sleeping in front of his crib. She usually makes the rounds to see where he is while he's napping during the day and sniffs all of his things when we come back from an outing. She has been really good with him and I'm thankful we haven't had to banish her to the back yard for misbehaving. I know she's a dog and we do watch her very carefully with Jack but, so far she's been a model big sister!

Enjoy the pics. These months are flying by and we are enjoying every minute with our sweet little boy!

Love Tam, Derek, Jack & sister Sadie

No comments:

Post a Comment