Lately Jack is just tooo much fun! He is moving like crazy and in to everything. Right now he's working on pulling up and "rock wall" climbing on every piece of furniture I have with knobs. He is crawling so fast too. He spends most of his day crawling around, hunting for Sadie and inspecting everything he finds. I must say it is exhausting and very cute all the same!
I loaded a video from dinner tonight onto the youtube channel. You should check it out! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkdbtMTe8qQ). He was cracking up as I pretended to gobble up bites of his food. We laughed for probably 15 minutes before he crashed. Most people who are around Jack can tell when he's almost ready for bed/wearing himself out. He kinda gets crazed before bed time...which is generally a lot of fun and when I am able to capture lots of silly laughter from my sweet pea!
Our little Jack is also cutting a tooth. I know--I've been talking about this tooth or lack there of for ages! He finally has a tooth that you can feel coming through the skin. He's been in a pretty good mood considering although he's been a little restless at night and sooo drooly! I am sad to see the his little gummy smile disappear but, it's just another fun stage. I'm hopeful he doesn't start biting us! Below are pictures of me desperately trying to take a look at the little tooth bud. Jack thought I was nuts. Derek did too! But, I wanted some proof! ha.
Jack thinks his mama is crazy!
I'm also including some pictures from after our latest swimming adventure. I usually take Jack swimming in the evening so I can keep him in the shade and not use as much sunscreen so, we usually have dinner and get over to the pool for a half hour or so. After we swim I've been stripping him down and putting him in his robe. It's hilarious looking! I usually put him in his bed to play while I quickly clean up his room and run his bath. He always screeches for Sadie and jumps around. I thought these pictures were too cute!
Jack is growing so fast. I am constantly amazed that he has gone through so many changes. We are enjoying every stage so much. We can't imagine all that is in store for us! Jack has started saying Dada. He usually hollers for Derek which is pretty cute. It is obvious that he understands so much more than he's able to say. He's quick to turn the lights on or off when asked, waves bye bye, claps on command, says yay and claps when he does something good, looks for Sadie or whoever you ask him to etc. I know that sounds crazy but, it's so fun to ask him to do something and see his response. He is learning and changing before our eyes! He still seems like a baby to me though when I am putting him to bed. He will snuggle into my arms, put his cheek up to mine, and sigh heavily. It is sweet that he still lets me hold him and love on him! The past week or so I have noticed that as I am patting him before I put him to bed he pats me back. What a sweet little love!
Enjoy the pics. We are so lucky to have such an entertaining little guy on our hands! Thanks for stopping by!
Love Tam, Derek, Jackeroo & sister Sadie
Ya'll are such a fun, silly family. The best kind to have. Such precious pix of our Jumping Jack. Can't wait to see him again! Love to all! Tell Sadie hi.
ReplyDeleteTam - Jack's youtube video is so funny! Jack is lucky to have a funny Momma. It cracks me up hearing him laugh. Keep 'em coming!
ReplyDelete