Monday, April 20, 2009

Ultrasound pics






Here are the babies first pictures! The top pics are from the u/s Friday at 18 weeks. Quite a difference from the pics at 6.5 weeks. We are definitely growing! These pictures really don't do the baby justice. I really wish we had more pictures of the babies profile. It was precious but, wasn't really cooperating for a picture! The feet were really cute. At one point the babies hands were up near his face and then all of a sudden here comes a leg and a very cute flexed foot! So, enjoy. I know I've been looking at them a lot! Love Tam

1 comment:

  1. That IS a very cute foot! I think it's the cutest baby ever. Wilson is a good name. Then it'll be Wilson Phillips like the 1980's girl band. Sadie's pix are cute as always. She cracks me up! You look great. :)

    ReplyDelete