Thursday, December 9, 2010

Catching up!


Wow. We are REALLY behind! I feel the need to catch up before we launch into Christmas. If we get to Christmas and I still haven't posted about Halloween I'll just have to skip it!

Stay tuned...lots to come! Here are the posts that should follow!

Officially Running
Feeding the ducks
Everyday Jack
Allergy/Skin saga continues
13 month photo shoot
Halloweenie Festival & Trick-or-Treat with the cousins!
I see a fire truck!
Climbing & mischief
Jack's all business
Christmas Miracle
Play, Play & More play or what I like to call too fast, too furious!

OK so I've got my work cut out for me! Wish me luck! ha

1 comment:

  1. Our precious little Jack! All of the pix are so cute. At times he looks like a baby, then the next pix he looks like he's going to kindergarten! I'm so looking forward to his second Christmas. What fun we'll all have! You & DP are the best Mommy & Daddy ever!

    ReplyDelete