Monday, August 3, 2009

Nursery sneak peek!

33 weeks and counting! Not much going on over here besides checking things off the list! I think I've almost gotten the really important things done! I spent some of Sat/Sun freezing meals. It's a little nutso but, I'm seriously afraid we won't be able to put down our baby long enough to cook and I'm afraid of not eating! ha ha. We now have a very stocked freezer and if the power goes out I may have a heart attack!

Friday night my sweet young life girls from the past few years threw us a baby shower. Most of these girls I haven't seen in 3-4 years as they've been at college so it was great to catch up. We played a card game "Nertz" that we used to play when they were in hs. It was so fun. They brought some adorable baby things and we even got a pair of wilderness hiking boots for the baby! They're really cute!
Sunday my mom and dad delivered the baby bedding and the curtain my mom's been sewing. I had every confidence that it would look better than anything we could buy but, when I saw it I fell in love! My mom did such a great job! It looks absolutely perfect! We're still tweaking the furniture placement and have a few things to hang but, the colors look awesome and I couldn't be happier with how it turned out! I find myself just rocking in the rocker and thinking in 6 weeks or so, we'll be cuddling our sweet baby in this precious room! I'll attach a sneak peak of the nursery and put up more pics when it's really finished. I think you'll love it!
I go back to the doc next Monday so I'll update again then. Thanks for checking in on us!
Love Tamara, Derek, Sadie and baby!

1 comment: