Derek was working on Mother's day so Jack and I went down to spend the day with my mom. We went to church in the am and for the first time I had to go to the cry room. I think our days of trying to stay in the main service are over. Jack isn't restless or crying but, he' just loud and laughs or jumps around. I think we'll have to put him in the nursery next time! After church we went to Galveston for brunch at the mosquito cafe. It was delicious and Jack of course wanted to sample some of the food even though he had a bottle ready. Silly boy! We headed home after a fun afternoon and got in bed. Poor Jack has been a little off since we got home from vacation. He has been sooo fussy. I think his schedule got off a little, he has a horrible diaper rash that we're working on, I think he's teething because he's running low grade fever and his eczema is bothering him. Add that all up along with poor naps and waking in the middle of the night and he's all messed up! Hopefully he'll be back to normal soon! So that's what we've been up to! Here are a few more pics from the weekend!
Jack got to meet his great uncle Ted over the weekend. He is my mom's mother's brother. He lives in Tennessee and was excited to meet Jack for the first time. Here are some of the pics from the meeting...
Thanks for checking in on us! I'll try to keep the blog updated a little better from now on! Hope you enjoyed catching up with Jack!
Love Tam, Derek, Jack & Sadie!
Great pix! I looked at all the vacation pix also. Hope the little man is having more fun screams and giggles than the OMG screams. If all else fails you take lots of benadryl, etc... I didn't see a pix of Sadie. Thought I should mention it. Love to ya'll!
ReplyDeletesuch a cutie!! Love the one with the E. Poor thing. Still cute. :)
ReplyDelete